To draw the attention of the state government on various issues, BJP will hold a rally at the District Collector’s Office at Gadchiroli today. Former Chief Minister and Leader of Opposition Devendra Fadnavis will lead the protest. Aja Morcha will be held in Gadchiroli on farmers’ issues, OBC reservation and other issues. Sudhir Mungantiwar and Chandrasekhar Bavankule will be the main guides in this Mahajan Akrosh Morcha.
Gadchiroli-Chimur Lok Sabha constituency MP Ashok Nete, MLA Ramdas Ambatkar, Kisan Nagdeve Gadchiroli district president, MLA Devrao Holi, Krishnaji Gajbe, Raje Amrishrao Atram, Arvind Poreddiwar, BJP leader Baburao Kohle will be present. BJP has made proper preparations for this morcha. The meeting will be held at Abhinav Lawn on Gadchiroli-Chandrapur road. A morcha will be held at the Collector’s office at 1 pm. BJP had earlier informed that about 15 to 20 thousand citizens of the district will participate in it.
1) Farmers should be given a bonus of Rs. 1000 per quintal
2) 24 hours power supply to agricultural pumps
3) Power of agricultural pumps and poor should not be cut under any circumstances
4) Debt waiver and subsidy amount should be given to the farmers
5) Farmers should be given extension to repay crop loan
6) Due to untimely rains, heavy rains, storms, diseases and pests, farmers should be given assistance of Rs. 10,000 per acre for crop loss.
7) Shopping centers should be started in the district for rabi crops
8) Minister Nawab Malik, who provided money to terrorists, should resign immediately
9) Regular bus service should be started for all the common people by solving the problems of ST workers
10) Gharkul should be sanctioned to the needy beneficiaries excluded from Form D of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
11) The oppressive conditions imposed by the state government for Gharkula should be canceled
12) Strict measures should be taken against atrocities against minor girls and women
13) New scams and corruption in the state should be investigated by the CBI
14) 19% reservation should be undone for the benefit of OBC brothers in Gadchiroli district
15) The issue of reservation of Bengali community and trees, bush community should be resolved immediately
16) Due to non-receipt of funds for sanctioned development works, immediately exhausted funds should be made available for completion of unfinished works.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
धक्कादायक: ‘चूप बैठ, खत्म करूंगा’, माजी नगरसेवकाच्या कुटुंबियांच्या गळ्याला चाकू लावून चोरी!
गुरे चोरणाऱ्या टोळीतील एकाचा मारहाणीत मृत्यू; १३ जणांवर गुन्हा दाखल
Monsoon आला रे आला! अंदमानात पावसाला सुरुवात, राज्यातही ढग दाटले
‘तो प्रकार अनैसर्गिक लैंगिक कृत्याच्या गुन्ह्याचा नाही’, न्यायालयाचे निरीक्षण
महाराष्ट्रातील ९ जिल्ह्यांमध्ये मेघगर्जनेसह पावसाची शक्यता!
आगामी निवडणुकांच्या पार्श्वभूमीवर अमित शहा महाराष्ट्र दौऱ्यावर?
वादाला तोंड फुटणार! विद्यापीठाच्या अधिकार क्षेत्रात राज्य सरकारचा पुन्हा हस्तक्षेप
पुण्यातील पर्यटकांवर दापोलीत हल्ला; गाडीचा पाठलाग करत कोयत्याने वार
एक वादग्रस्त पोस्ट आणि १३ गुन्हे; केतकी चितळेभोवती कारवाईचा फास आणखी घट्ट होणार!
Shocking: ‘Shut up, I’ll finish’, stabbing former corporator’s family in the neck!
One of the cattle thieves was beaten to death; Crimes registered against 13 persons
Monsoon Aala Re Aala! Rains begin in the Andamans, clouds cover the state
Copyright © 2021. All Rights Reserved Mahaenews.com. Designed by www.amralinfotech.com.
WhatsApp वर Mahaenews ला Join व्हा !