New Delhi | Mahaenews | Online Team
Coronavirus is widespread worldwide, with every country trying to curb the coronavirus. Everyone is now looking forward to the summer that no one wants, because everyone hopes the hot climate won’t survive the gigantic coronavirus. But will the coronavirus really be destroyed in the heat?
Considering the countries that are spreading coronavirus, cases of coronavirus are increasing in South East countries, where there is humid and hot climate.
- The number of coronavirus deaths has doubled in the Philippines in a week, and the number of patients is increasing. Since then community quarantine has been implemented in the capital Manila.
- In Malaysia, 125 people have been infected with coronavirus in a single day. There are a total of 553 patients with coronavirus.
- In Thailand too, schools, cinemas, theaters, bars and many other places where the crowds are closed due to the increasing number of coronavirus patients.
- There are 17 new cases of coronavirus on Monday in Indonesia. However, the number of patients is likely to be higher as it is the fourth largest population.
- Singapore has also begun isolation and quarantine as a precaution.
In the southeast countries, coronavirus has a lower prevalence compared to cold countries. It was believed that coronavirus could not survive in hot weather, and in the US and European countries, it was thought that the coronary outbreak would decrease after the temperature increased. However, coronary disease is also increasing rapidly in South East countries. It is seen that the temperature does not affect the virus.
The Coronavirus can survive in any of these hot and cold environments, the World Health Organization (WHO) also explains.
Experts at the World Health Organization also said that there was no evidence that heat could destroy the coronavirus. According to Dell Fisher, chairman of WHO’s Global Outbreak Alert, “rising temperatures will reduce the virus but not eliminate it completely.” Therefore, the isolate should be more stressed than the atmosphere itself.
Covid-19 was initially considered a flu. But later it was found to be even more dangerous than the flu, which has not yet been treated.
Director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infection Disease At a press conference by Anthony Fossi, the flu reported that 0.1% of the flu lives on people, while the death rate from coronas is 2%. That doesn’t mean it’s not a common flu. Therefore, like the common flu, Covid-19 will also be destroyed in heat.
The coronavirus is still a mystery. Therefore, the scientists urge you to protect yourself rather than to wait for the heat.